Microsoft and Amazon put their assistants on some of each others’ devices, IKEA expands its smart home offerings, and Marc Alexander, the CTO and co-founder of LIFX joins us for a great conversation about their company and product offerings. We recorded this episode back in August, so the news is a little old, but the information about LIFX and Marc’s perspective on the market are timeless.
Listen to the episode here or download it.
- Cortana now works with Amazon’s assistant
- Cortana-powered GLAS thermostat available for pre-order
- IKEA expanding its HomeKit accessory lineup with smart plug
- Insteon now supports Subaru through EVE
- Lenovo Smart Display is now available
- Learn more about LIFX products at lifx.com
- Follow LIFX on Instagram
Home: On is listed at Technology.FM, a curated collection of technology podcasts, including great shows like The Smart Kitchen Show, The HomeTech Podcast, and The NextMarket Podcast.
Please inquire about sponsorship opportunities at [email protected]
If you’re interested in any of the products mentioned in this show, consider using our affiliate links, below, to view or purchase them on Amazon.com. Don’t worry…nobody’s getting rich off of this; but it does help us keep the lights on (so to speak) at The DMZ.
The post Home: On #110 – Creative Lighting, with Marc Alexander appeared first on The Digital Media Zone.